BLU HYBRID 300 merv 14
BLU Hybrid 3-layer filter media design. This state-of-the-art filter media stands out in the finished filter:
- 100 % synthetic
- Tested according to EN779 and Ashrae 52.2
- Low pressure drop due to laminar air flow
- Exceptional dust holding capacity
- Great handling because of low weight
- Humidity resistant construction
- Excellent stability and strength
- No microbial growth (without any additives)
BLU Hybrid 300 filters represent a new generation of filters based on a proprietary and patented pleat technology. The pleat design itself keeps the pleats apart and withstands all air velocities with a laminar air flow.
FILTER MEDIA DESIGN
All filter media types of IREMA-Filter are exclusively manufactured on production machines designed and built in-house. The proprietary manufacturing technology enables IREMA-Filter to flexibly design media out of fibers with different filtration properties. This is reflected by a great number of patented processes and products.
By the combination of different fiber types IREMA can create filter media showing a progressive 3-dimensional layered structure.
Today BLU Hybrid 300 filters utilize the most recent 3-layer design of IREMA, which means each layer features its own characteristics:
- 1st Layer: Prefilter layer to reach relevant dust holding capacities
- 2nd Layer: Proprietary technology for more filtration efficiency
- 3rd Layer: Fine dust filtration to capture smallest particles